When you love how beautiful waterfalls are but don’t want to have a lot of pond maintenance to deal with, then pondless waterfalls are the perfect solution. A custom-built pondless waterfall can be made for your yard. They are safe for kids as well.
Even when you do not have a visible pond, the waterfall still creates a very relaxing scene that you can enjoy both day and night with your family. You still can enjoy all of the soothing sounds of moving water and not have any maintenance to worry about.
If you are considering having a pondless waterfall installed in your outdoor living area, the following are some creative design ideas to be inspired by.
1. Natural waterfall. Bring the outdoors into your home. Ask the pond builder to make your structure taller so you can capture the aesthetics of a natural waterfall within a forest setting.
2. Delicate stream bed. This pondless waterfall idea is perfect for upgrading your outdoor living area. You can have it built close to your house so that even when you are inside you will be able to hear the tranquil sounds of water flowing down a shallow stream.
3. Low-lying cascading waterfall. This is a great idea to use when you have a corner in the yard or other small space to work with. The water feature will definitely attract curious children and adults will want to linger and enjoy it.
4. Paving stone design. Elegant and contemporary, and built using paving stones. It can make a very peaceful background for entertaining your guests.
5. Under a bridge. Dramatic effects can be added to your setting by having a small wooden bridge or footbridge installed over a pondless waterfall stream. With the proper arrangement and best choice of stones, your water feature will fit right into your existing landscape.
6. Next to the patio. Having a relaxing view that you can enjoy from your patio will make want to stay home even more. Having a pondless waterfall installed gives you home’s landscape a refreshing addition. It will fit into practically any space and there are several ways it can be designed. We provide a free consultation if you want to talk to a professional pond builder about pondless waterfall installation.